Michael G. Wright
President & CEO
- Passionate entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience as an executive.
- Educated at Concordia University, along with the progressive Executive MBA program at Harvard University, these contribute to Michael’s managerial and intellectual force.
- With over 25 years experience in the financial industry, Michael served many commercial industry leaders as well as traditional financial and institutional credit grantors.
- His company is recognized and accredited by the major Canadian banks and Industry associations.
- Michael was a Member of the Canadian Credit Institute and of the Credit Managers Association of Canada. His firm was licensed by the Consumer Protection Agency and the Access to Information Commission.
- Michael’s strong charismatic attributes alongside his professional presence have strongly contributed to the explosive growth of The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada were he has served as a volunteer for over 20 years, including 7 years as the foundation’s President and Chairman of the Board.
- Michael’s strong philanthropic activities demonstrate the passion and social responsibility he conveys in his persona.
Dr. Nadeem Siddiqui
Dr. Claude Vezeau
VP of QA & Regulatory Affairs
VP of Sales
VP of Marketing & Strategic Developments
Board of Directors
Michael G. Wright
Joseph McClendon III
Dr. Michel Cimon
Dr. Ronald Denis
Michel Lebeuf, JD
Caroline Duval, JD
Kenneth Beam, CPA
Consultants and Members of the Advisory Board
Pr. Martin Brouillette
(University of Sherbrooke)
Dr. Richard Gallo
(Montreal Heart Institute)
Dr. Andreas Nikolis
(Craniofacial & Reconstructive Surgeon)
FDA, QA & Regulatory Affairs
The list of the Inolife Board Members is made available to the public for informational purposes only and is intended to give you a general overview of the company directors. Accordingly, the Inolife Site aims to include the most up to date information on board members.
Inolife and its partners do their outmost to keep the contents updated, but cannot guarantee that the content is at all times complete or correct.