Michael G. Wright
President & CEO
- Passionate entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience as an executive.
- Educated at Concordia University, along with the progressive Executive MBA program at Harvard University, these contribute to Michael’s managerial and intellectual force.
- With over 25 years experience in the financial industry, Michael served many commercial industry leaders as well as traditional financial and institutional credit grantors.
- His company is recognized and accredited by the major Canadian banks and Industry associations.
- Michael was a Member of the Canadian Credit Institute and of the Credit Managers Association of Canada. His firm was licensed by the Consumer Protection Agency and the Access to Information Commission.
- Michael’s strong charismatic attributes alongside his professional presence have strongly contributed to the explosive growth of The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada were he has served as a volunteer for over 20 years, including 7 years as the foundation’s President and Chairman of the Board.
- Michael’s strong philanthropic activities demonstrate the passion and social responsibility he conveys in his persona.