Director, President and CEO
- Passionate entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience as an executive.
- Educated at Concordia University, along with the progressive Executive MBA program at Harvard University, contributes to Michael’s managerial and intellectual force.
- With over 25 years experience in the financial industry, he has served many commercial industry leaders as well as traditional financial and institutional credit grantors.
- His company is recognized and accredited by the major Canadian banks and Industry associations.
- He has been a Member of the Canadian Credit Institute, the Credit Manger association of Canada and his firm was licensed by the Consumer Protection Agency and the Access to Information Commission.
- Strong charismatic attributes alongside his professional presence has strongly contributed to the explosive growth of The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada were he has served as a volunteer for over 20years and 7 years as president and Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- Strong philanthropic activities demonstrate the passion and social responsibility he conveys in his persona
- Proven strong leadership, communication and team building skills in his business environment and philanthropic activities.